If ya like pearl jam there is a site where you can download full concerts for free... http://edvedder.rucus.net/ all ya have to do is register and download any show on the site..there are tons of em...they move pretty darn fast too
[ QUOTE ]
see vedder get drunk
[/ QUOTE ]
The sign of a great musician. I can't wait.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
If ya like pearl jam there is a site where you can download full concerts for free... http://edvedder.rucus.net/ all ya have to do is register and download any show on the site..there are tons of em...they move pretty darn fast too
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I don't know if you'd be interested in buying any of those, sb, but the cd store across from the mall in Bristol has tons of those bootlegs.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i download their entire tours for free...thanks anyways tho
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I'm not sure what the ones they have are, they have inserts and everything. I don't know if it's the same thing. They look like offical releases, but there were like 20-30 different shows. Maybe they're imports.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think the band sells DVDs of every concert they do for a pretty low price...I havea a magazine somewhere that Vedder says its cool that fans can go to a show on Friday and get the DVD of it next week.
i find it funny that i asked pearl jam fans for their opinion on a tour, and got ppl saying how bad they hate them. i mean i don't make fun of garth brooks or kenny chesney.
if you don't like them then i really don't care what you have to say about this. i never asked if you did or didn't like them.
I would very much like to find these dvds. I have heard people talking about them and even found a few of them online, but I'm not sure if they are official or anything.
Calm down Beavis. You're boy's taking this alot better than you are. Please, make fun of Garth Brooks and Kenney Chesney. I'll help you.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
they were called official bootlegs...they were european and american tours...they were official releases about 5 years ago or so..they have inserts and stuff..if you download from their site u get templates for covers and photos from the show etc.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks